Frequently Asked Questions
I explored Pilates in the past and found it brought me inner peace, focus and helped to heal my body. ❤️
I developed Vital 7™ for me. I wanted to craft a program based on core exercises that would build foundational strength to keep me feeling young in my body.
The Vital 7™ program is based off of 7 fundamental movements developed by, physical therapist, Grey Cook MSPT, OCS, CSCS, RKC.
- Deep Squat: Shows us your full body coordination, core stability, postural control and your functional mobility/stability of your hips, knees, and ankles.
- Hurdle Step: Shows us your mobility/stability of your hips, knees and ankles also you pelvis and core stability. The Hurdle Step is a necessary for movement increasing speed and timing.
- Inline Lunge: Shows us your mobility/stability of your hip, knee, ankle and foot plus the flexibility of your back and thighs. The Inline Lunge is a necessary part of slowing down and changing direction.
- Shoulder Mobility: Shows us your mobility of your shoulders and how well they work with your upper back.
- Active Straight Leg Raise: Shows us the mobility of your hip extension, the flexibility of your hamstrings/calves and the stability of your pelvis and core.
- Trunk Stability Push Up: Shows us how quickly your core responds and it’s stability.
- Rotary Stability: Shows us how quickly you stabilize when shifting your weight. The Rotary is a necessary part of your climbing pattern.
You’re halfway there already! The fact that you’re on this site, checking it out, is a sign that you’re looking for something to get you moving and feeling better in your body. We all know that when you feel better in your body, you feel better in your life! It’s just a matter of getting started.
If you believe having a strong base of movement is vital to your well being and you want to practice with intention and precision, I think you’re going to enjoy this program. 😊
It will be great to have you in class! The energy of those around you will inspire and motivate you. 🌟
I would love to work with you one on one! You can do more than you thought possible with specific cues and directions that are crafted just for you. 🥳
I get it. If Vital 7™ isn't right for you, I'm happy to give you your money back. All you gotta do is try it out first. If you complete a full week within one month and feel it's not the right fit for you, I'll refund you. Email us and we'll take care of it. 👍
Absolutely! We completely understand you’ve decided to move to a tropical island with no internet. We’ll miss you. In the case that you do want to cancel, just click on the stop subscription button in the subscriptions section of your account. 👍
Some Troubleshooting Tips:
- Refresh your browser
- Restart your computer
- If all else fails, please reach out to us via live chat or email
- Typically our chat hours are M-F between 9AM-5PM PST with the exception of holidays
- If you have Pilates related questions, email Cassidy.
Anything you want!! You can show up in your Wonder Woman costume, or your PJ’s. In general, wear something comfortable you can move around in. No shoes required.
You can easily skip a video by clicking the 'next video' button located under the video. If you want to have the video marked as complete click the 'mark complete' button first! 😉