Ways to Get in Touch
Our goals: 1. Be available for chat M-F between 9AM-5PM PST with the exception of holidays. 2. To respond to any inquiry within 24 hours M-F.
Please send us a message describing your question or concern. If we're not online, someone from our support team will get back to you as soon as possible.
Frequently Asked Questions
Details About the Vital 7™ Video Series
First, we'll introduce the course and tell you what to expect.
You'll get access to a series of hundreds of real Pilates videos, corresponding with the 7 movements of The Vital 7™: Squat, Hurdle, Inline lunge, Shoulder Mobility, Hamstring Mobility, Pushup, and Rotary.
Each set of videos supports a different movement—allowing you to improve every part of your body over a period of time. Come back to any set of videos anytime you need. You also get bonus videos that include essential Pilates fundamentals, such as breathing and foot/ankle stretches.
Next, you'll receive an email with a link to your member area where you'll access to the videos and community page.
As you dig into your member area, you'll be able to review a brief summary of what The Vital 7™ is all about. Now, you can begin to dig into your videos and be on your way to completing your first series. You can choose to work on more than one series at a time. For example, you can choose to work on your Shoulder Mobility and the Squat series, and so on. Each video is released to you on a weekly basis, to ensure you're working on the movements before advancing to a more difficult stretch or exercise. The intro series can be watched at anytime.
While you're rocking your way through each video, you'll notice your Pilates instructor talks through each exercise using visual demonstrations to educate you on the why and how of each movement. Just the same as being able to choose each series you want to do next, you also can go back to a completed series to work through the movements as much as you need to.
Last but not least, you'll earn points and badges for every earned accomplishment (completed videos).
Share your flare with the community, comment on the video, or check out the leaderboard to see where everyone's at! As you earn points, see how you match up with other members in the Rockstar Hall of Fame.
The Vital 7™ program is based off of 7 fundamental movements developed by, physical therapist, Grey Cook MSPT, OCS, CSCS, RKC.
- Deep Squat: Shows us your full body coordination, core stability, postural control and your functional mobility/stability of your hips, knees, and ankles.
- Hurdle Step: Shows us your mobility/stability of your hips, knees and ankles also you pelvis and core stability. The Hurdle Step is a necessary for movement increasing speed and timing.
- Inline Lunge: Shows us your mobility/stability of your hip, knee, ankle and foot plus the flexibility of your back and thighs. The Inline Lunge is a necessary part of slowing down and changing direction.
- Shoulder Mobility: Shows us your mobility of your shoulders and how well they work with your upper back.
- Active Straight Leg Raise: Shows us the mobility of your hip extension, the flexibility of your hamstrings/calves and the stability of your pelvis and core.
- Trunk Stability Push Up: Shows us how quickly your core responds and it’s stability.
- Rotary Stability: Shows us how quickly you stabilize when shifting your weight. The Rotary is a necessary part of your climbing pattern.
If you are recovering from an injury and are no longer in acute pain, we may be the solution for you. Are you ready to get back to your active lifestyle? Do you want to learn how your body works and be educated about it? We are looking for self-disciplined go-getters who are ready to put in the work and make change happen!
We generally work with active professionals in their late 20’s-50’s recovering from foot, knee, hip, and lower back injuries. We have worked with basketball players, bicyclists, cross fitters, hikers, paintballers, runners, skiers, social and professional dancers, surfers, swimmers, volleyball players, weightlifters, and yogis.
Anything you want!! You could even wear your pj's—that's the advantage of being at home. In general, just wear something comfortable you can move around in. Shoes aren't necessary.
Absolutely! We would be sad to lose you but we completely understand. In the case that you do need to cancel, let us know and we'll stop your next payment right away.
Some Troubleshooting Tips:
- Make sure you have the latest update in your web browser.
- Refresh the browser.
- Restart the computer.
- If all else fails, please reach out to us. 🙂
- Please reach out to us via live chat. If the issue is something more technical, we may need some time to investigate. If we can't solve the issue right then and there, we will continue working with you offline by using our tracked ticketing system. We want to make sure you're taken care of!
- If you have Pilates related questions, we will make sure we get that to our instructor to provide you with the best answer.
- Typically our chat hours are M-F between 9AM-5PM PST with the exception of holidays
We went through several rounds of research with many of our clients and we found that many of these movements are helpful to everyone. The best part is if you have a problem area - you can revisit any track to refine the movement and continue to feel better.
Our videos have not been modified for injury or chronic pain issues. Please talk to your doctor before beginning any exercise routine.
With any exercise there may be some level of discomfort—however, if you are in any pain at any time during the stretch or exercise, stop the exercise and talk to your doctor.
Security & Privacy
The security of your Personal Information is important to us. We use your Personal Information only for providing and improving the Site or to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other important information. By using the Site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.